How this works

This isn't really a blog, but a growing list of links. I try to keep them organized by function. Please use the date of the post as your indicator of the last time I've updated a given post/subject.
I started this for my own reference (yes, as bookmarks), but decided to "set it free". Well, not that free. I don't like social bookmarking, so here it is.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Mounting / Montagem / Curadoria

Types of adhesives - Univ. Illinois Preservation - short version: USE ANIMAL-BASED OR RICE GLUE  Archive

How to card mount and point mount (Youtube video with Mike Gates (SEL/USDA) for Hymenoptera Course)

Label maker (MS Word macro) - Entomology Media Services (archived) --> this moved to BugTag.com
Label Maker  - InsectNet (template Excel)
Labels standards - Biological Survey of Canada

CPD (crytical-point drying)


HMDS

Amyl Acetate/Isoamyl Acetate

Resumos

No comments:

Post a Comment